Bio Flex laser
BioFlex Laser Therapy is a unique and ground breaking therapy
that combines Low Intensity Laser and Super luminous Diodes to treat musculoskeletal issues, dermatological and neurological conditions
as well as help with wound healing. It was developed right here in
It is a safe, non invasive, non toxic technology that works when the light emitted from the laser comes in contact with the skin. The light emits diodes which works on diseased or traumatized tissues with energy particles known as photons. The photons penetrate the skin and are absorbed into the cell membrane where they cause complex physiological responses. These reactions result in the restoration of normal cell structure and function. Overall, Laser Therapy has proven to be highly effective at eliminating pain, suffering, and inflammation while accelerating and promoting healing.
Here are some other benefits associated with laser therapy
• Pain free treatment
• Highly effective for many conditions
• Reduces the need for pain medication
• Helps to restore normal range of motion and function
• Does not interact with medications
Conditions treated include but are not limited to:
• Sports & Soft Tissue Injuries (eg: fascial, muscle, ligaments and tendon issues)
• Repetitive Stress Injuries
• Sprains and Strains
• Arthritic Conditions (eg: Degenerative Osteoarthritis & RA)
• Tissue Repair & Wound Healing (eg: Burns and Ulcers, post surgery)
• Dermatological issues (eg: acne, eczema, psoriasis etc.)
• TMJ dysfunction
• Shoulder, elbow, knee and ankle dysfunctions
• Spinal Stenosis
• Disc Herniation
• Gout, Herpes Simplex
• Plantar Fasciitis
The list is quite extensive and it is not be possible to list all conditions Laser Therapy can help with here. Call us or email us at email@example.com to find out if this would be a good therapy for you.
It is important to note that laser is not suitable for all situations, it would not be used on cancerous tumors or on the abdominal area of pregnant women who are in their first trimester.
We offer laser as a standalone therapy or it can be added to your treatment of choice for an additional charge of $7 +hst. Kindly inform your practitioner before your treatment if you would like to add this modality to your appointment.
***please note if you choose this therapy as a stand alone treatment it is not covered by extended health plans
Laser is not bookable online. Please call us to book a stand alone laser appointment.
60 mins = $90 + hst
45 mins= $75 + hst
30 mins = $55 + hst